What We Do
When you choose Coopers Auto Repair Specialists as your fleet service provider, you get comprehensive vehicle care. During each visit, each vehicle receives an accurate, unbiased assessment to determine what repairs it might need. As providers of honest automotive expertise, we don’t makeup services to take your money. We tell you exactly what’s going on with each car, truck, or SUV so you can feel confident in their condition.
A big part of what we do for fleets in our community is preventative maintenance. We help fleet managers stay on top of each vehicle’s routine service requirements and ensure they all receive the regular care they need to perform their best. Performing timely oil changes, wheel alignments, tune-ups, and more keeps vehicles running well and can even help our customers save money in the long run! Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team in Puyallup, Washington!
Get in Contact With Us Today!
Our team of ASE Certified technicians is ready to provide comprehensive fleet care for your business! When you want quality, convenience, and the most value for your budget, you can count on us for your fleet needs. Contacting us is easy, just use our convenient online scheduling system to make a request, call, or stop by our facility. We would love the opportunity to meet you and get to know you! You can find our shop at 5315 122nd Street East across from El Toro Restaurant. We look forward to hearing from you! Still not sure if a managed fleet service is the right choice for you? Check out all the ways our team can help you! We make fleet repair quick, affordable and hassle-free!
- Priority Service: Our fleet customers enjoy priority service and attention, ease of scheduling and service assistance.
- Fleet Pricing: Your business, employees and their families will enjoy the discounts we offer through our aggressive Fleet pricing.
- Hassle Free Warranty: Your repair is guaranteed locally in house for 3 years, 36,000 miles and nationwide for 3 years, 36,000 miles.
- When things are busy, we can pick-up and deliver vehicles.
- Use our courtesy shuttle to get to and from places while cars are in our care.
- Our managed fleet program ensures every car receives the proper, timely care.
- Routine maintenance prevents major auto repairs, saving you the hassle and money!
- Need repairs outside of our operating hours? Use convenient after-hours drop-off.
- Our shop is open on Saturdays!
- We offer Net 20 invoices with approved credit or 6-month financing the same as cash.