The road to safe travels begins at Coopers Auto Repair Specialists in Tacoma, WA. As a NAPA AutoCare Center and TECHNET Professional Auto Service facility, our exceptional double warranty covers you nationwide for 3 year / 36,000 miles parts and labor because we care!
Wherever you find yourself in the United States of America Coopers Auto Repair Specialists parts and labor are covered by 25,000 partner shops. As a NAPA AutoCare Center and TECHNET Professional Auto Service facilities, our double warranty covers you nationwide. No matter where you find yourself needing auto repair services, a NAPA AutoCare Center or TECHNET Professional is sure to be nearby. At Coopers Auto Repair Specialists, we make auto repair a stress-free experience. To match our team of the industry’s best auto service experts, we offer an industry-leading warranty program–3 times the dealership warranty on parts and labor. You’ll never have to worry about your repairs before, during, or long after you’ve received our top-quality services. Our 3-YR/36K Nationwide Double Warranty makes sure you’re taken care of because we care!
This limited warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle during the term of the warranty. This limited warranty is made by Coopers Auto Repair Specialists. This warranty will be honored by Coopers Auto Repair Specialists locally, or by any pre-authorized NAPA AutoCare Center/TECHNET Professional Auto Service facility anywhere in the United States. In the event of needing out-of-state or out-of-town warranty repairs, Coopers Auto Repair Specialists must be contacted during business hours and pre-authorization must be obtained BEFORE any diagnostic testing or repairs are performed, or any cost, related to the original repairs covered under this warranty is incurred. If warranty repairs are needed after business hours, NAPA AutoCare Nationwide Warranty Center or TECHNET Professional Auto Service must be contacted and pre-authorization must be obtained BEFORE any diagnostic testing or repairs are performed, or any cost, related to the original repairs covered under this warranty is incurred.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY
Coopers Auto Repair Specialists warrants that all repairs and/or services performed at our location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 36 months or 36,000 miles of use, unless otherwise stated on the original purchaser’s invoice, whichever occurs first measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair order. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period while complying with all required follow-up inspections and/or services noted on the original invoice. This will not be valid if the vehicle has subsequently been abused, misused, or if subsequent failure of, or damage resulting from other related parts or systems. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Coopers Auto Repair Specialists reserves the right to either perform remedial repairs at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) with no charge to you, or pay the pre-authorized repairs performed by the pre-authorized repair facility. This warranty covers the following type of repairs and services:
Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
Engine cooling systems.
Engine performance, drivability services and repairs.
Emission control system.
Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer system,(engine, body, brake and suspension computers), Cruise control systems.
Starting, Charging systems.
Steering/ suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts.
Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement.
Other minor repairs and services.
Drive axles, Transaxles (differential assembly and components, i.e. gears, bearings, shafts, and seals.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY
The original purchaser must pay for any non-Coopers Auto Repair Specialists authorized repairs and/or diagnostics performed on their vehicle. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect accident, alteration or “tampering with” (by any other than Coopers Auto Repair Specialists or its employees). This warranty does not cover any costs such as loss of earnings, personal injury damages, per diem or any other associated incidental or consequential damages. This warranty does not cover any parts and/or labor that is not documented on the original invoice. Coopers Auto Repair Specialists reserves the right to warranty “wear items” such as brake pads, clutch discs, and tires as see fit. Note: All parts replaced, services and/or repairs performed on commercial vehicles carry 12 months, 12,000-mile nationwide warranty per the conditions stated in this warranty unless otherwise noted on the invoice, or per commercial services under contract agreement with Coopers Auto Repair Specialists.
The Nationwide Double warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in the section, “What is covered under this warranty.” Specifically excluded are any repairs involving replacement or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below. Automotive repairs excluded from the Nationwide Warranty include:
ENGINE (excluding external engine seals and gaskets)
Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
Remanufactured Engines will come with independent warranty from engine supplier.
TRANSMISSION (excluding external transmission seals and gaskets)
Automatic – any internal repair or component replacement.
Manual – any internal repair or component replacement.
Remanufactured Transmissions, Transfer cases and Differentials will come with independent warranty from supplier.
AUTO BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR
Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work.
Glass related repairs.
REPAIRS PERFORMED ON COMMERCIAL USE VEHICLES with a carrying capacity greater than 1 ton are excluded.
TIRES, BATTERIES (excluding Hybrid Drive Batteries replacements)
USED OR SALVAGED PARTS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES (excluding belt and hose replacement)
Oil changes, fluid changes and flushes, wipers, filters.
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact Coopers Auto Repair Specialists service Department, Puyallup (253)201-2718 Tuesday-Saturday 7:30 to 5:30, or Tacoma (253)465-6492 Monday-Friday 7:30 to 5:30, for after-hours service contact 1-800-LET-NAPA (800-538-6272), option 5 or (866) 588-0728 TECHNET before any diagnostics and or repairs are performed, of any cost, related to the original repairs covered under this warranty. Any and all diagnostics and/or repairs unauthorized by Coopers Auto Repair Specialists or NAPA AutoCare Nationwide Warranty Center are void of this warranty and the original purchaser will not be compensated for the like. We recommend that you always keep copy of your invoice with the vehicle until the expiration date of warranty, and copies of follow-up service inspections.
Complimentary Follow-Up Inspections
As a benefit to our valued customers, we simply require a complimentary annual inspection of the repairs that are covered under your original warranty program. For as long as you own the vehicle, during the warranty period, it is required that you bring the vehicle into us for an annual inspection (12 months or 12,000 miles) to ensure that the system that was repaired is still operating as intended and that no other conditions may be developing that would void the original warranty. This inspection is performed automatically during regularly scheduled service. If you have not been in for over a 12-month period, please call your service advisor to make this appointment today.
Cooper’s Tire Warranty
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS WARRANTY:
- You must be the original purchaser of the tires.
- You must have purchased the tires from Cooper’s Auto Repair Specialists.
- You must present the original purchase receipt and tire to Cooper’s Auto Repair Specialists.
CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY:
- The Purchaser must rotate and balance their tires as outlined by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The Purchaser must operate their tires at inflation pressures outlined by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The Purchaser must keep all mechanical parts that effect tires in proper working condition.
WHAT IS COVERED:
- “Road Hazard Failure” is defined as a tire that becomes unserviceable due to cuts, non-repairable punctures or impact damage. Cooper’s Auto Repair Specialists Wheel repair tires with tread-face injuries in accordance with established RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association) standards.
- This warranty covers road hazard failures in Passenger, Performance and Light Truck tires purchased from Cooper’s Auto Repair Specialists.. This warranty is valid for sixty(60)months from the date of purchase or when the tire reaches 4/32 of an inch or less in remaining tread depth regardless of age. When a tire has 4/32 of an inch or less in tread depth, it is considered worn out.
- This warranty provides credit based upon remaining usable tread at the time of
failure due to road hazard.
- Credit is determined on a prorated basis, the amount of credit is the same as the
percentage of usable tread remaining.
- “Usable Tread” is defined as the original tread depth of a tire less 4/32 of an
inch (tread wear indicators).
- This Warranty is a promise under certain conditions to give credit on a prorated basis towards the purchase of a new tire. This warranty does not imply that tires sold by Cooper’s Auto Repair Specialists meet certain specifications or cannot fail. This Warranty does not replace or modify any original tire manufacturer’s warranty on material and workmanship.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to vandalism.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to an accident.
- A tire that is damaged /failed due to commercial use.
- A tire that is damaged /failed due to racing.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to Off-Road use.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to snow chains or studs.
- A tire that is damaged /failed due to rapid or irregular wear.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to wear from worn mechanical components on the vehicle.
- Tires transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or consequential damage. Some states don’t allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
TIRE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Have the air pressure in your tires checked by a tire professional at least once a month. Serious injury may result from tire failure due to under inflation.
- Always request that the air pressure in your tires be set to the tire or vehicle manufacturers specifications.
- Do not overload your vehicle. Serious injury may result from overloading your vehicle.
- Fix-a-flat products should be avoided if possible. These products can make a tire non-repairable.
- If you are purchasing less than four tires, mount the new tires on the rear of the vehicle.
It is recommended to have your lug nuts re-tightened 25 miles after your tires are serviced or replaced.
- Request that your tire and rim assemblies are hand torqued with a calibrated torque wrench to the vehicle manufacturers specifications.